Re: lilo about to be dropped?

Paul Wise wrote:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:

as grub was not really maintained. Also grub2 doesn't seems so fast in
development.
I think these kind of project have difficult to maintain motivated
maintainer.

I would really love to own a computer that used coreboot, Linux and a
userland bootloader like kboot/kexec-loader/runnix to boot.

Thanks! ;-)
So emacs could still live.  We all know that vim is newer as emacs.

BTW I think emacs is the older program that we have
(and the first GNU program).

ciao
	cate