[Fwd: FW: application for sponsorship]

Another type of RFS:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: application for sponsorship
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:52:27 +0200
From: Tendai Mbumbwa <tmbumbwa@cfx.co.zw>
To: <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>

 l do here apply for sponsorship

 l greatly ask for a sponsorship as l have dreams and hopes that can
 only be achieved from acquiring more education l have a great passion for
 business management, l believe that if lam given the opportunity lm able
 to make a difference in the business sector in my country and the world
 at large.

 My greatest challenge is to take care of my family and my mother who is the
 only parent l have. With the current challenge in my country my mother can
not
 pay,
 fees for the my brother and the three sisters l have as well as me which is
 making it difficult for me to extend my education. Currently lam working
for
 CFX a banking institution as a bank reconciliation clerk l found no option
 than to look for work but  my dream is to extend my education to have a
 a degree than the advanced level l have.

 l have been admitted as a student at kwazulu Natal university  in South
Africa l
begin my
 academic season in 2009 in January the problem is the financial crisis
 l have for the accommodation and for funding my studies,
 your assistance will be of great significance

 l look forward to your favourable response

 Yours faithfully

 Tendai B Mazingizo  (22 years old)
 Zimbabwe

Ukrainian C++ developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor