The "slogan" debate

Hi,

(sorry for not replying in the thread, I don't have the list in this MUA...)

How about
	"Debian Lenny: Get it all. 414 CD's, 64 DVD's, or 13 Blue-ray discs"

:-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
[SCO] wants to go down in the legal history books and be used in law
schools down through the ages, so it is trying every possible gambit in