Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

Snorre Stamnes wrote:

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@funlabs.org <mailto:faw@funlabs.org>> wrote:

    On 07-10-2008 17:05, Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:

     > The DebianArt Team is preparing a banner for the announce of the
    Lenny.
     > Somebody have some idea of one slogan ?

My 2c: emphasize stability, Unix-like standards/compliance, quality assurance, "released when ready", power, flexibility, peace of mind (at least this is what I <3 about Debian). A couple examples:

Power.  Stability.  Zen.  Introducing Debian "lenny" Linux.

Because the bleeding-edge is for -experimental.

Debian "lenny" Linux.  A superior wine.

          Snorre

I'd like to see a tip of the hat to the toy story character, in this case the binoculars. An example of what I mean would be:

1) See what Linux can do.

2) Free never looked so good.

3) The Linux you've been looking for.

Good luck & happy hunting,