Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 07:41:38AM +0100, Martin Bähr wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 03:26:49PM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 09:35:16PM +0200, George Danchev wrote:
> > > The paradox is that if you try to import some tons of tolerance to
> > > such a country in order to alleviate these dissensions, you risk to
> > > fade out its multi-cultural beauty.
>
> huh? doesn't more tolerance make more room for multi-cultural beauty?
>
> > I'd like to be appointed as Defense Minister :-)
>
> who or what exactly do you want to defend?
> against whom or what?
> and how?

Not sure.  I simply making a tongue-in-cheek reference to George's
comment: "Debian as a virtual multi-cultural country which has its own
constitution ..."

Every country (or nearly every country) has a Defense Minister, and I
figure that the job within Debian would be open.  If you like, I can
layout a complete plan and defense strategy :-)

Regards,

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sánchez