Remember me?

Greetings to you

Since early childhood I've been told that I am a beautiful girl and other
people seemed to be thinking of me as of some doll.  I will never accept
such attitude to me from my future life partner.  I am an individual, a
person with feelings, emotions, worries, hopes and dreams.  I am intelligent
and communicative.  I am not a baby-girl who is thinking only of her make-up
and outfit.
Unfortunately the predictions of my friends and relatives that I will meet a
charming prince at a young age didn't come true.  I ran into so many
obstacles, I've seen real life experience and certainly I realise how much a
real family, based on love and trust is important.  I will value and
appreciate my family more than anything in the world; I will be as devoted
to my future husband as no single woman has ever been.  I know that you were
looking for me and I will wait for you at
http://russiabrideonline.info/?idAff=182 with all my hopes and dreams.

Warm hugs
Sabri B