Re: Automatic retrieval of information from qa.debian.org

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:34:41PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> But I do not know, how to combinate it with a "Dipl. Ing." which
> would be something like "Madame Dr. Dipl. Ing. Konzack" wich sounds
> a little bit weird...

i'd drop the Dipl. Ing. since a doctor already implies that you have
some sort of master degree.
you might use Dr. Ing. to indicate your field.
(with 2,850,000 google hits this seems to be quite common)

i think Dipl. Ing. Dr. could be used in cases where you have a master
in a different field than your doctor. (ie you'd have two masters)

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world