Re: /bin/sh diversions

* Pierre Habouzit:

>> Well, bash is essential, so you have to have that one installed or else y=
> ou
>> have to scan all your packages for uses of bash and convert them.
>
>   Let's make it a release goal !

In my TODO list. The quilt is one of main goals; not only bash->sh but
also awk->no awk. At least i will try.

Now, after i've done my aggressive janitor, it's time to get rid of some
bloat inside scripts also. There's an example[0] of pure size reduction
in tzselect to make it less than 4096 bytes.

[0] ftp://flower.upol.cz/geloiwa/src/usr/local/etc/geloiwa/iwant
____