Re: what to concider during the election of the DPL

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 11:14:14PM +0100, Patrick Frank wrote on
debian-project:

> A few hardliners might be unable to give up their idea that Debian
> stands for a pure democratic experience

You coined the word.  :-)  But that is a goal, not yet a fact.

Would you bet it?  https://demexp.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=english

> Since some people cant hold on and remember that, it requires a
> strong person in the role of the Debian Project Leader who takes a
> final decision,

In my own experience, I have always found so-called 'leaders' to be
bottlenecks.

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey