Re: Debian qualified as a OMG operating system

Emanuele Rocca wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> quoting http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSystem#systemadministration
>
> "Debian has been qualified as a OMG operating system for administrators,
>  primarily because of its ease of use, security and straight-forward
>  common sense usage."
>
> What is a "OMG operating system"?
>
> In my head OMG could mean:
>
> 1) Object Management Group
> 2) Oh My God

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omg the choices are hilarious:

Things commonly known by the initialism OMG include:

    * Object Management Group, the consortium responsible for CORBA
      architecture,
    * Unified Modeling Language, and Model-driven architecture Online
      multiplayer game
    * Oh My Goddess!, a seinen manga series by Kosuke Fujishima
    * Internet slang for "Oh My God!" or "Oh My Gosh!"
    * File extension for the OpenMG file format
    * Old Man Gloom
    * Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

As a pastafarian, I'd rather have a OMSM (Oh My Spaghetti Monster)
qualification, but the "Outlaw Motorcycle Gang" definition seems
accurate enough :)

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman