Re: New book!

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 12:42:24AM -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Sven Luther, famous Debian Developer, is about to release his highly
> awaited book entitled "How to win friends and influence people"! Each
> book contains detailed instructions on the art of verbal thrust and
> parry and 1,000 ways to express 'sadness' and 'unhappyness' in 5
> languages! It also comes with a set of 'rose-colored' glass and ear
> plugs to see and hear clearly and a cluebat for convining everyone that
> they should join your causes. Act now! Its on sale for a limited time
> until supplies run out!  The warehouse has only 1,000,000 copies left!
> Buy 2 and get 1 free!
> [this is a ficticious ad paid for by Lex Luthor, top contributer to the
> 'Sven for DPL in 2008' campaign]
> [Now back to your regularly scheduled flamewar...]

Really, I don't get you people. Everybody complains about how Sven is a
pain in the ass. But then again, they never lose a chance to star a new
flame or just piss him off.

He may be a pain, but mails like yours a far from being any better than
the worse of his behaviours.

Don't like him? STFU, instead of starting him into another thread.

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3