Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 04:29:50PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 04:17:53PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Ok, then we come back to the problem of Frans, right, who found it
> > totally unacceptable that i dared to present myself as DPL, and chose to
> > hurry to search expulsion supporters to punish me for it ?
>
> Sven, could you "slide" back to your own parallel world, and send back the
> yourself from this world, please ?

Mike, i ask you to look at the expulsion details, i will sent them to
you if you have not otherwise access, and look at the evidence found
there, how At least two people said something replied to Frans, where
they replied before the deadline was over, which makes it evident that
it was frans who was one of the motors of the expulsion supporters
searchers. Then you look at the date of the expulsion request, go back 2
weeks, and see it is the day after my DPL candidacy.

Then, you tell me at that time, a week into february, what could
possibly be reproached to me and justify a renewed expulsion request ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther