Re: Your Web Detective Email Reply

Listen its over, I don't know what "Homeboy" told you but I think you
need to go back to
the beginning of the problem. Whether it was some miss communication,
unrequited love
or just plain jealousy. Lets put that behind us, forget about it and move on.

Who do you think your talking to ?
I mean for the love of God man get a grip and try and work it out for yourself.
I have already told you my feelings but I think its all just becoming
a game now.
Start at the beginning, go find out if I am the person you should be talking to.

As for web-detective.com, maybe you should do a bit of detective work yourself.
Maybe I am not the person who would be best to help you on this journey.

I do hope you find what your looking for, and I am sorry we have to
end it like this.
You will always have a place in my heart.

Yours forever but just not like that...