Re: debian-niggers and debian-lgbt projects.

On 17/06/06, Benjamin Seidenberg <astronut@dlgeek.net> wrote:
Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 07:14:16PM -0500, Ean Schuessler wrote:
>
>> Matthias Julius wrote:
>>
>>> Or a little more direct:
>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America>
>>>
>>> Matthias
>>>
>> I have suspected for some time the GNAA has a number of "sleeper agents"
>> infiltrated into Debian.
>>

> Well, it probably has one less such now, who will be the next target of the
> witch hunt ? /me still thinks it would have been more in-touch if they had
> burned Jonathan/Ted on the stack on the central plaza of mexico, like the
> spanish inquisition used to do back then :)

Yes, but nobody expects the spanish inquisition.

Mind you, I remember once waking up after a drunken night out
and finding a homosexual afro-american developer in my bed.

I certainly didn't expect that; nobody ever does.

'Mash

Side note: Debian developers have huge packages.