Re: dak changes (names, version control, mail headers)
On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 11:13:26PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> "Joe Smith" <email@example.com> writes:
> > You killed katie, jennifer, et al.?
> > Poor britney will feel so alone!
> After all the ranting he finaly gave in to 'Debian Women Please Pass
> Away <firstname.lastname@example.org>' and removed some women from the
> project. A sad sad day indeed. Debian has lost all sexapeal. :)
Well, so here's something for you:
The Ultimate Debian Wallpaper
1. apt-get install gimp-resynthesize
2. wget http://www.amayita.com/cult/20.jpg
* Seems to be down right now. archive.org to the rescue!
3. Cut away to transparency all non-skin parts.
4. Make a copy, use "smart remove selection" to remove the swirl
(aaaw!) and the piercing. If the result is imperfect, you can
retouch it with "clone", "smudge" and/or "smart remove selection"
5. Create a blank image the size of your desktop resolution.
6. "resynthesize": texture source = the deswirled image, texture
transfer = off
* The plugin requires an alpha channel, but won't actually use it.
* This step takes a long time. Food time!
7. Re-add the swirl.
8. Attempt to avoid getting smacked by the Upstream.
Apologies to d-w, of course :p
1KB // Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
// Never attribute to stupidity what can be
// adequately explained by malice.