Re: advertising with http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-portuguese/2004/05/msg00047.html

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 16:55, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Mon, 01 May 2006, stanley jenkins wrote:
> > I am looking to advertise with debian.org [...] on your site at the
> > following page:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-portuguese/2004/05/msg00047.html
>
> Which is a page that contains SPAM, and does *not* contain the "report
> spam" logic.

LOL.  Now there's a business model.  Sell advertising space on list archive
pages containing spam - Debian would have FAST INCOME GUARANTEED etc. etc.,
and nobody would really care about those banner ads.

Now expand on this.  Place the banner ads on separate web pages, on which we
again can sell banner ad space.

We'll buy the world this way! Yay!
-- vbi

(Oh, yes: don't forget lots of sheet music for dueling banjos and get me off
call*wave, so that the banner ads actually get any traffic.  Users who ask
Debian about those topics are bound to click on any banner ad. GUARANTEED
FAST GROWTH LONGER ENDURANCE MILLIONAIRE WIDOE etc. etc. etc.)

--
"I'll carry your books, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over,
carry forward, Cary Grant, cash & carry, Carry Me Back To Old Virginia,