Re: undelivered discs

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 05:00:40PM -0500, Georgebarquin@aol.com wrote:

> i have not as yet received any discs and you have billed me 19.00.
>
> i want my money back and you can keep your videos
>
> this was supposed to be a free trial, not only am i completely dissatisfied
> wiyh your company but i want to cancel any agreement involved here and again i
> expect a full refund ASAP.
>
> i have never gotten any merchandise from you and don't want any in the future.
>
> please respond to court012682@yahoo.com

Hello George,

I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage here, as I don't know what disks you
are referring to. We certanily don't charge for any of our products,
they are distributed for free.

Debian is a free operating system (OS) for your computer. An operating
system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your
computer run.

Could you provide any forther information as to your order, for example,
exactly what was ordered, and who it was ordered from?

Many thanks,
Neil McGovern
--
   __