Support DebConf6's abrotman petition!

Hello,

I'm sorry if you find this petition as spam, but it really isn't: This
is a for a good cause, friendship. :)

To:  Debian community

Alexander Brotman, abrotman, is a guy from Philadelphia, US. He is a
dumbass because he can come to DebConf6 [http://www.debconf.org/], he is
a nice Debian user, helps a lot at #debian on irc.debian.org, but feels
himself out of context on a place like DebConf.

He has said previously that he would like to have a DebConf at the US,
but honestly, that is a bit over reality, at least for three or four
years from now. The closest he could get a DebConf will be this one, on
Mexico. The flight costs for him 350 USD, some people are spending
almost 2000$ to come, and he is still undecided.

I want every person out there that shares my point of view that he would
definitively fit in DebConf to sign this petition, since he is my friend
and I want to embarrase him a bit on public :-), but I'd be glad to have
it on DebConf with lots of other nice people.

Yes, this is probably a very useless petition, but please, sign this if
you support friendship and international drinking exchanges. :)

You can catch him and slap him under the nickname 'abrotman' on
irc.debian.org.

Sincerely,
David Moreno Garza.

Find the petition here:
 http://www.petitiononline.com/abrotman/petition.html

Come on! Sign it! Think on the nice interchange of cultures between
nations :)

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D