BOFH excuse

Hi,

just seen on a global NOTICE on irc.freenode.net:

"Hi all! One of our staffer used brackets in a kline, and this caused the servers to crash. We're working on an immediate fix for this problem, and hopefully will have something as soon as possible. I'm very sorry for the interuptions that this has caused, and thank you all for your patience."

Therefore I'd like to propose "someone used brackets in a K-line" as a BOFH excuse.

   Simon