Re: Leenooks

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:31:00 +1100, Hamish wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 03:29:57PM +0100, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

>> American?! Funny :-)

> Did you mean "Sad"?

I think I meant "Funny" in a ridiculous-like sense.

(While it perhaps would be more obvious to imagine a Finnish person
speaking English with a Finnish (or Swedish :-)) accent, those of us
who are from non-English-speaking parts of the world tend to get our
English accents from movies and tv. Sad but nevertheless, at least
partly, true).

  :-),

--
 "But, Sharon, I'm the king of f.cking darkness!"             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk