Re: german debian mirror with 700mb paris.avi file...

"Paris Hilton is the great-granddaughter of hotel magnate Conrad
Hilton, granddaughter of Barron Hilton, grand-niece of Nicholas Conrad
"Nicky" Hilton (the one-time husband of Elizabeth Taylor) and daughter
of real estate magnate Rick Hilton."

She "mistakenly" released a personal sex tape, which had the
diabolical consequences of shooting her into the public spotlight.
This tape made its rounds through the internet quicker then you can
say "blurring fists of America unite!"

--
Technology is the art of arranging the world so that we don't have to
experience it - Martin Heidegger