Re: "most consistently geeky" award?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> http://www.extremetech.com/slideshow_viewer/0,1205,l=&s=200&a=158083&po=6,00.asp
>
> has a picture of Debian's recent LWCE booth, with a somewhat amusing
> caption. :-)  BTW, anyone know who's in the picture?  I'm pretty sure
> the guy standing up in the black T-shirt is Jeremy Bouse, but I can't
> identify the others.

Yeah, that's jeremy bouse, I'm on the far left with a massively
contorted face for some reason, and between Jeremy and myself (from
left to right) is Scott Prader (Gnea on IRC) and William Morgan. [The
person in the foreground I don't recognize, and the guy to the left of
myself is a KDE developer in the adjacent booth.]

Don Armstrong

--
She was alot like starbucks.
IE, generic and expensive.