Re: the bottle and the cup

   From: Mikko Moilanen <mimf04@student.bth.se>

      From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>

      On Monday 11 July 2005 21.38, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
      > Isn't that Branden's cup? I am missing the helmet! :)
      > Greetings from debconf5

      Being at HEL you should know that Branden wears a crown these

      (sorry, couldn't resist...)  =2D- vbi

   I just want to note that you should had used tinfoil. It is pretty
   important that nobody can't apply any mind-controlling techniques
   to the Debian Project Leader.

And yet one note: The King is RMS (so, don't make too big crowns).