More polygen

Hello,

Today I pushed polygen invocation pipelines a bit further.

Attached is a new polygen grammar that generates polygen invocation
pipelines.

You can use it like this:

   bash -c "`polygen polyscreensaver.grm`"

(before doing it, check the output a bit by just running
  polygen polyscreensaver.grm
and also check the grammar to make sure I didn't put anything nasty in
it :)

And you can have a nice screensaver by increasing the font size of the
terminal and then doing this:

   while true ; do clear; bash -c "`polygen polyscreensaver.grm`"; sleep 10; done

Of course the grammar is a proof of concept and can still be improved by
adding more grammars or filters... but you get the idea.

Ciao,

Enrico

I ::=   "title:    Polygen-based screen saver\n"
      ^ "author:   Enrico Zini &lt;enirco@debian.org&gt;\n"
      ^ "language: english\n"
      ^ "status:   embrionic\n"
      ^ "topic:    common life\n"
      ^ "comment:  You need to run the output\n"
      ^ "created:  10/07/2005"
;

S ::=     "polygen" Grammar "| fmt" ( "|" Filter | + _ ) "|" ("cowsay" | - "cowthink") ( + _ | "-f" Cows )
	;

Grammar ::= bio
	  | genius
	  | manager