Re: Re: New 'Public Domain' Licence

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 02:13:54AM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 02:51:16PM +0200, Peer Janssen wrote:

> > Why do people blame the Creator rather than themselves if things are not
> > as they want them to be? The Creator and His creation, the Universe, are
> > perfect, but the creature, man, became buggy by his own choice.

> I'd rather think that, as happens with many projects, the "universe"
> package is a bit dead upstream and we'll have to maintain it and fix the
> bugs ourselves.

That'd be nice. Local builds are fun, but chew up way more time than
I really can afford to spend on what's really only a hobby...

And we could host it on Alioth, since my Grandfather's always telling me
he wants a build from a version he remembers from his youth, and this will
head off a similar problem occuring in the next generation or two. >_<

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.