Re: FW by tarass.houba@laposte.net : debian c'est plus fort que toi

For those who don't speak French, a rough translation:

Subject: Debian is stronger than you.

> Ce matin au démarrage de ma sarge j'ai eu ça :

This morning, on booting up sarge, I got this:

> "/dev/hdb5 has gone 49710 days without being checked, check forced".

> 136 ans sans souci.

136 years without problems.

> C'est beau non ?

That's nice, isn't it?

> eric

> ps: Pour ceux que ça intéresse je peux communiquer la marque de mon
> disque dur.

P.S. for those who are interested, I can tell them the brand of my hard
drive.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA