Re: Bad bed situation at debconf5

Thus spake Enrico Zini:
> I feel like I'm missing a pun, here.  I tried dict with no luck.
>
> In Italian, however, "pump" is often used to mean "blow job".
>
> I don't think I'll want to share a couple "pumps" with fellow
> developers, though, although it would be interesting to see the group
> getting *THAT* strongly connected :)

Hahaha.  In the US, "pumps" refer to low-cut women's dress shoes that
have no fastenings (slip-on). [1]

[1] Having grown up with 2 sisters and a mother, there was lots of
shoe-talk in the house.

--
Nathan Poznick <kraken@wang-fu.org>

Royalty consists not in vain pomp, but in great virtues. - Agesilaus II