infinity has awesome DPL prediction powers!

 While browsing around I found this fortunes file again:

http://midgard.debian.net/~algernon/fortunes/irc

 Which, according to the webserver, was last modified on Monday, December
16th 2002, 10:44:29 GMT, and contains this:

<infinity> Branden for DPL in 2005!  (he's bound to win eventually...)

 I'd like to nominate infinity for the "Holy Shit! You Freaked Me Out!"
award. Alternatively, I expect to see a photograph of his 20-year-older self
in the upcoming Time Travellers Convention ;-)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/