Re: Pope vs. Sarge

iain d broadfoot wrote:
* Adrian von Bidder (avbidder@fortytwo.ch) wrote:

On Thursday 21 April 2005 18.03, Marcel Hicking wrote:

If you need some very exotic passwords, checkout
your /dev/urang-utan

But that's not a good password - it's not random enough: there's basically only Ook and Eek.

	To be fair, there are some punctuation marks too:
	Ook! Oooook? Ook.

	ook-ook,
	iain

There is a dictionary in the making though - Quote: "Consider orang-utans.

In all the worlds graced by their presence, it is suspected that they can talk but choose not to do so in case humans put them to work, possibly in the television industry. In fact they can talk. It's just that they talk in Otang-utan. Humans are only capable of listening in Bewilderment.

The Librarian of Unseen University had unilaterally decided to aid comprehension by producing an Orang-utan/Human Dictionary. He'd been working on it for three months.

It wasn't easy. He'd got as far as 'Oook.'"..."Which can mean . . . well . . . meanings include: 'Pardon me, you're hanging from my rubber ring, thank you so very much', 'It may be just vital biomass oxygenating the planet to you, but it's home to me' and 'I'm sure there was a rain forest around here a moment ago'."

from: "Men at arms", Terry Pratchett

Ooook!
--
Martin