Re: Free / Open Source Software Survey

> Dear open source software developer,
>
> you are receiving this email because your email address is listed in
> a software package in the Debian Linux distribution (sid).
>
> I am currently writing my masters thesis in Psychology at the
> University of Cologne, Germany. I am writing my thesis about the
> open source community i.e. experiences of developers and users with
> the open source community. By filling out a questionnaire I designed
> you would help me to find out about personal motivations for
> knowledge sharing and cooperation in software projects and software
> communities.
>
> I would be very grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes of your time
> to help me and would appreciate your experts opinion on the matter.

I consider my own time more valuable than yours.
If you spend half an hour making useful improvements to my Debian
packages, or proofreading my personal web site and sending me
corrections or other improvements, I'll fill out your survey.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter <barak@cs.nuim.ie>
 Hamilton Institute & Dept Comp Sci, NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland