Re: What's with your logo?

Synonymous Antonymous wrote:
What's so cool about "flushing down the tubes" metaphor?

The spiral is an ancient symbol of, among other things, creation.
It depends on your outlook, I prefer to see it as ever expanding, upwards and outwards, not compressing or sinking. look around you, there are spirals everywhere, from the galaxy we live in to a flower, to the mollusk shell, to a protein chain, to the trajectory of a split-off sub-atomic particle.

It's the way of the universe, Dude!

I have to go get some sensimilia and meditate on that...