Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Raul Miller,

> However, I've changed the target for this message because I believe
> that you are not proposing any such thing.  As near as I can tell, you
> are not interested in fairness in the context of debian as a whole.

I feel it's obvious from my contributions to the DPL debates that
I am concerned about wider fairness issues in debian. I'm not going
to discuss them under a heading of "funny stuff regarding Debian".
I'd find your classification funny if it wasn't so sad.

--
MJR/slef