Gergely Nagy in need of support votes

As inspired by Branden Robinson[1], a support page[2] has been created
to persuaded Gergely Nagy to do run for DPL in the upcoming Debian
elections. In a message to -vote[3] Gregerly has confusingly stated that
he intents not to run, however, my sources suggest he might have been
forced by the evil Pokemon monster called "Yumm", arch-rival of "Yamm"
the tamagotchi, to make this statement. Currently only 15 people have
showed support for Gergely, which is still very few!

Once enough supporting statements have been collected, this hopefully
would make sure that the hidden fight between Yumm and Yamm, until now
well hidden from the public, will be uncovered, thereby revealing what
lots of Debian Developers have long been suspecting: The Debian Cabal.
Yes, not many people might have expected the Cabal to be in this corner
of Debian, but I have here in my possession clear hints that this is
indeed the case. By supporting Gergely's nomination, he will be
participate in debate, during which the rivality inside the real Debian
Cabal will hopefully finally see the light and scrunity of the public.

I well hope that the bad influences of Yamm and Yumm have not yet torned
Gergely apart, and that my mail will come in time to prevent great evil to
occur.

--Jeroen

[1] http://wiki.debian.net/?DraftBranden
[2] http://wiki.debian.net/?DraftGergely