Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:48:43 +0300, Sami wrote in message
<[🔎] 412CED1B.5060709@ressukka.net>:

> Shawn McMahon wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 07:36:08AM -0400, Languwelly02@aol.com said:
> >>i could not get on to your web site so could you send me some pics
> >of cum >hungry babes?
> >
> > Try this url instead.  I'm sure it's got lots of hard-core porn:
> >
> > http://127.0.0.1
>
> Hmmh.. that must be an old site, atleast i've seen it all before.
> Although, i managed to find some new and interesting stuff at:
>
> http://127.195.213.45

..there's _plenty_ of them out there, where did you think the
porn industry hides their raunchy stuff? ;-)

..to mine 'em all off their highspeed backbone and review 'em
privately afterwards, you may wanna try one of these hacks at
http://127.15.23.245:80/.././ ,  scroll _all_ the way down the menu.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: