Re: Spam filters seriously broken

On Wed, Apr 29, 2004 at 07:22:24AM -0700, William Ballard wrote:
> Judging by how much spam is in the lists lately, and how the last one
> basically refers to teenagers using the raunchiest most expected
> language possible, I'd say the spam filters are pretty broken right now.

You should see the stuff that doesn't get through.

I'm surprised that didn't score higher in spam assassin though; it only
got:

        autolearn=no version=2.63-lists.debian.org_2004_03_24_1

15M of spam were stopped this month from going onto debian-curiosa. That
works at around ~1600 messages stopped, on just this list.

	Cheers,

Pasc