RE: Debian Umbrella

Damn, there are moments when I hate living in Eastern Europe
(Romania, that is)...
This is one of them...

I wolud like one, too, but, I think, the mailing fees might be
an at least 100% overhead..

I agree with the solid white color of the umbrella...if it matters...

Does anybody know how much would the umbrella cost?
I don't think the "creation of the maintainer background would be that
hard... . A little hack would do it.. ;)

Eddy