Re: Debian Umbrella

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:54:38 +0000,
Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20040116185437.GN1077@droitwichbox.dyndns.org>:

> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:23:22PM +0000, M. Kirchhoff wrote:
> > I've already received quite a few replies from those interested.
> > I'll check out some vendors this weekend and report back with
> > pricing.
> >
> > As for the design, I think the coolest would be a solid black
> > umbrella with a red Debian spiral centered around the "peak" of the
> > umbrella.
>
> I'd go with white rather than black... But more important would be to
> have tennis-ball-sized balls on the end of every spoke. When I'm among
> a crowd of people with umbrellas on I always wish I'd brought some
> safety goggles. Kinlethal things... Each tennis ball, of course, would
> have its own Debian swirl on it. And each panel of the brolly could
> have something written on it related to what makes Debian cool...
> "apt-get", "Free software","Stability", "Security" etc...

..ping-pong ball size will do, it may still give you a black eye, but it
is not gonna penetrate anyones eye balls.

..easily done, knife half way thru the pin-pong balls to slit them open,
then glue in a spoke socket, glue that onto spoke, and seal the ball
edges against the sail with silicon?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: