How people change
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: How people change
- From: Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:19:30 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20041206151930.GA21013@scowler.net>
- In-reply-to: <41B3D4F3.email@example.com>
- References: <20041202145412.GG10437@ns.snowman.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041203111949.GA9525@galaxy> <41B0E4C3.email@example.com> <20041204234125.GH27718@khan.acc.umu.se> <41B256C7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041205103047.GA5240@galactic.demon.co.uk> <41B3B2C6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41B3D4F3.email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 07:41:39PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> >If you believe there are legal issues, and you as a member of the
> >board of SPI are not willing to help resolve them, then you should
> >resign from the board.
> Oh come on Thomas. I carry more than my share of the load. Once in a
> while I have the right to ask someone else to take on a problem.
Not only is Bruce not resigning every three messages, he is apparently
refusing to resign.