Re: Give your partner more pleasure

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 10:04, phyllis crawford wrote:
> male enhancement and performance system
>
> 90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
> performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?
>
> I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
> insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
> helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
> immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
> younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

You could also consider moving to a country more "social security" friendly
and get all your medicines for free. Indeed, you could also undergo a "change
sex" operation and solve your manhood size problem at once, for free (as in
beer).
Then, you could dedicate all of your free time to contribute to debian, as
most distractions in your life will be over.
X-D

--
 temp: http://temp.roncero.org
 Out: 24.62 ºC --  In: 23.50 ºC