----- Forwarded message from MJ <mj@mjresource.com> -----

From: MJ <mj@mjresource.com>
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:40:20 -0400

Hi,

so you are the expert that I am looking for!!!

if you would take a look at the diagram at this link:
ftp://mjresource.com/Network.jpg
you notice some red cable going to a Giga bit switch. I am trying to get every server to have one NIC (With Red Cable) to have only port 445 TCP/UDP open, and the other NIC with all ports opened like any Network Card.

any ideas of how can I accomplish this, and if you would name any software that would nice too.

thanks a lot

MJ Almassud
System Administrator/Engineer
(A+) (N+) (CCNA) (MCP)