Re: Undeliverable: Out-of-date address

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 09:35:30PM -0500, Rep.Lassa said:
> Former Representative Julie Lassa became the Senator for the 24th district
> on May 8, 2003. To reach Senator Lassa, please resend the message to
> Sen.Lassa@legis.state.wi.us.

Interesting.  Anybody know anything about her predecessor, Sen. Kevin
Shibilski?  It'd be interesting to know if he was on the list on purpose
because he uses Debian.

Could one of the list owners sneak a peak and see if there is a
Sen.Shibilski@legis.state.wi.us subscribed?  (And then unsubscribe it,
of course.)

--
Shawn McMahon      | "Liberals may see Saddam's mass graves in Iraq as
EIV Consulting     | half-full, but I prefer to see them as half-empty."