Re: debian umbrella resurected

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 06:59:38AM -0400, Bill White wrote:
> Hello.  I live in the US, and I'm interested as well.

Is it effective to ship these around the world? Or would we be better
off taking the design to someone in our city or country to have them
make them?

For example in Australia:
http://www.logoworks.com.au/Umbrellas.htm

With a 1 color print on two panels (both the same), they are AU$38 each
in quantity 25. That's quite a good price for a golf umbrella, I bought
a smaller umbrella for $40 for Mothers' Day last weekend.

Hamish