Lvoely Cum Slut Getting Jizzed Inrtenally in her Ass

Hiya! :)!
Brand New Bitch Every Hloe Fileld with Cum!

A little man otfen cast a lnog shadow.Labor is the beginning, the midlde, and the end of art.
In real love you want the oehtr peosrn's good. In romantic lvoe, you want the other pnsore.
The bset path trhough life is the highway.
It is easy to give advice form a prot of safety.
Eepxrience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald.
The essecne of a man is found in his faults.
A real book is not one that we read, but one that reads us.
A slave has but one masetr. An ambition man, has as many as tehre are poeple who heelpd him get his fortune.
I have a tohery that the only original things we ever do are mistakes.
Toittazqueh