Guess what ...

Here a small story from our CeBit delegation:

On Wednesday, when we finished setting up the our booth, we discussed a bit, if we
could leave keyboards and mouses outside of our smal lockers, and
decided for the saver way.

Well, yesterday I put all our hardware in our locker (a 19" TFT, a
higher price netgear router, a wlan AP, my private barebone and a
sponsored quite modern computer) and locked up, but forgot the key in
the lock.

And indeed something got taken away. Guess what!

Yes, the empty (!) Debian box [1], which we got from our sponsor for
decorateion!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

Links: