Re: read it immediately

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 09:33:54AM -0000, stefano.salatini@newell.it said:
> Per ragioni di protezione dalla corrispondenza non richiesta (spam), siamo stati costretti a modificare tutti gli indirizzi email. Vi invitiamo ad inviare nuovamente il messaggio al nuovo indirizzo del destinatario: s.salatini@newell.it

Rough translation:

"I am an idiot who doesn't white-list my mailing lists when I install a
new anti-spam system I don't fully understand.  You are invited to
please remove me from the list."

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any