Re: Easing the load.

 It would be great to have a list like that, sort of like the freebsd-chat list,
which is really missing in the debian community.

>From the mailman description at:

"This list contains the overflow from the other lists about non-technical,
social information. It includes discussion about whether Jordan looks like a
tune ferret or not, whether or not to type in capitals, who is drinking too
much coffee, where the best beer is brewed, who is brewing beer in their
basement, and so on. Occasional announcements of important events (such as
upcoming parties, weddings, births, new jobs, etc) can be made to the technical
lists, but the follow ups should be directed to this list."

 It´s been a while since I read any freebsd list, but I remember that some of
the funniest and most interesting topics (and most of them didn´t have a thing
to do with freebsd) often mushroomed in this list.

 José

PS.
 Please reply to the list.