Hmm, not for sensitive folks

Hey list,

  I was reading the grub splash image howto[1] and followed the link[2] from there
to the directory with sample images[3]. After looking at the image called
goatse.jpg I first laughed and then thought how the hell such an image got
there? :) A word of warning - not for people who are offended with explicit
adult content. If you descend to the working-splashimages/ directory you
will find a goatse.xpm.gz file which, when clicked, downloads as
goatse.xpm.gz.tgz. Anyhow, I thought I post it here because the howto author
mentions debian quite frequently in his document, so... :)

marek

[1] http://ruslug.rutgers.edu/~mcgrof/grub-images/
[2] http://ruslug.rutgers.edu/~mcgrof/grub-images/#2.0
[3] http://ruslug.rutgers.edu/~mcgrof/grub-images/images/