Re: Sheet Music

On 05 Aug 2003 03:21:53 -0500
"Joe Wreschnig" <piman@debian.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 02:29, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> > I couldn't easily explain my way out of my rather strange reflexive
> > reaction to this comment.
>
> The worst part is, the more often people ask, the more often the
> Debian lists turn up on Google searches for... those words.

So it would be bad to go and search google for why people keep asking
for Dueling Banjos sheet-music in debian-related lists?   A kind of
positive feedback loop?

> I wonder if anyone's studied this kind of automatic misinformation
> propogation.

I'll do it - if I'm allowed to call it the "Dueling Banjo Effect"... and
I'll publish it on the web, therefore reversing the connection between
Dueling Banjo sheet music and Debian.... uhhh... this single email
probably assocates Debian and Dueling Banjos for all time....  bugger...