Re: Easing the load.

I dunno, maybe random chat should go on IRC.  Such as #debian.

Anyway, why can't interested parties simply copy and paste their email
addresses into the To: line?  Lists aren't the ultimate in communication
technology or anything, as far as I know.

I joined this list for funny stuff, where's it gone? :)

Ricky.