Re: ..D-C, was: [OT] voting (was: Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications))

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 11:55:17AM -0800, Keegan Quinn wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 11:44:55AM -0800, Tom wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:47:33AM +0800, David Palmer wrote:
> > > Well, the number is slowly climbing.
> > > Alright, where are the rest of you?
> > > Or was this just a plot to get rid of Arnt and me?
> >
> > Here.  So, what, if a thread goes OT, it just goes here?
>
> This list is usually for jokes and oddities.  I would prefer to see it
> stay that way.

There was very little traffic on this list. It wouldn't hurt to
use it to discuss exotically OT ideas and opinions.

> From the l.d.o description:
> debian-curiosa: All the funny stuff regarding Debian

My desktop dictionary defines curiosa as
" curiosities, rarities, esp strange or unusual books "
If it is really intended for funny stuff, it must be
a curious definition of funny.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@peakpeak.com